The following information comes from the recommendations on
how to pick a Home Flour Mill from ProvidentLiving.org (an LDS owned website).
"Home Flour Mills"
An efficient and reliable home flour mill is an important tool in grinding grain into flour for use in home storage cooking. Flour mill design has evolved over the years. When choosing a home flour mill, you may want to consider the following product specifications: “
Does WonderMill EXCEED the recommendations of ProvidentLiving.org.
- YES Stoneless
- YES High-speed impact-milling chamber
- YES Milling rates of up to 40 lbs. of fine flour per hour (90 LBS PER HOUR)
- YES Produces a minimum of heat (THE LOWEST)
- YES Can process other commodities such as corn, rice, oats and legumes into flour
- YES Compact size that has the look and feel of a quality kitchen appliance
- YES Recommended by others who are successfully using this same mill
PROFESSIONALS RECOMMEND IT
- NO Does not have a manual power option
- YES Constructed of metal and plastics, without any wood
- YES Self-cleaning milling chamber
- YES Good dust control (THE MOST DUST FREE)
The WonderMill EXCEEDS every recommended spec for a good electric grain mill from the LDS ProvidentLiving.org website.